1. We are situated near a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
2. We are a small nature focused campsite (you get the personal touch).
3. Our tent pitches & glamping areas are spacious and campfires are allowed.
4. We are situated on the magnificent Wenlock Edge with plenty of walking & wildlife to see.
5. We are ideally situated for Ironbridge Gorge museums, The fabulous Severn Valley Steam Railway and other local attractions for adults and children to enjoy.
Things to do
Toilets Chemical toilet disposal point Bus service Local taxi's Local shops Near to sports facilities Local pub
Contact : Claire or Carol 01694 0771 570 or 0778 9003 459