* Make your way to the A158 near Horncastle in Lincolnshire.
* Leave Horncastle towards Skegness on the A158, at first junction (immediately after the 50mph speed limit signs) turn left off the A158, in the village of High Toynton.
* If travelling in the opposite direction on the A158, turn right in the village of High Toynton opposite the church.
* Continue along this road (Tetford Road) for about 2 miles until you reach a crossroads junction. (Greetham village to the right)
* At these crossroads go straight across and continue for a further 300 metres.
* Greetham Retreat is the third property on your left about 100 metres past a left hand bend.
+ The post code of Greetham Retreat is LN9 6PT.
+ Do not rely on a SatNav for the last couple of miles of your journey, please use the above directions.
+ Please note that Greetham Retreat is not within the village of Greetham, also the narrow road to Greetham village from the A158 is considered unsuitable for Caravans.
Greetham Retreat CL is an award-winning Caravan Club (members only) Certificated Location with just 5 level hard standing pitches and we can accommodate caravans, motorhomes and trailer tents. All pitches benefit from having 16 amp electric hook ups, full club standard service area and Chemical Disposal Point (CDP. Top quality modern heated toilet and shower facility. Pets welcomed.
Greetham Retreat CL has been a winner in the Cravan Clubs CL of the Year competition.
Pitches cost only £18 per night all year and this pitch price is ALL INCLUSIVE with no extra charges for awnings, pets, extra guests, pets, use of WC and showers, Free Wi-Fi, etc.
Greetham Retreat CL is open all year round offering tranquil breaks in the countryside for all. The site is only 3 miles from the market town of Horncastle and is set in over 4 acres of natural grounds featuring wildlife ponds, wildflower meadows and young woodland walks.
Greetham Retreat also offers five luxury self catering holiday cottages which allows guests to take their holidays with friends or family who may not have or enjoy a touring caravans. Our website @ www.greethamretreat.co.uk has full details of these holiday lets.
Greetham Retreat CL is ideal for exploring Lincolnshire being situated in the stunning rolling hills of the glorious Lincolnshire Wolds (AONB), an area which is perfect for walking, cycling and is very dog friendly too. Located centrally within the county of Lincolnshire makes it perfect for exploring the vibrant historic city of Lincoln, plus the lively popular seaside resorts and more tranquil sandy beaches along the east coast.
Toilets Showers Laundry Electric hook ups Ice block freezing Chemical toilet disposal point Wifi Free Wifi Park area Pets welcome Service points Bus service Local taxi's Local shops Near to swimming pool Near to sports facilities Local pub